Sixth Form students are aware that they should dress professionally at all times, in a smart and formal manner. It has been felt that some guidelines would be useful to ensure clarity about these expectations.
Students should adhere to the following dress code:
- Blazers are compulsory
- Tailored trousers or appropriate length dress or skirt
- Collared shirt with ties or a blouse
- Plain dark coloured shoes (trainers or boots are not permitted)
- No visible body piercings (other than ears and a small nose stud) or body art
- Hair colour should be within the natural range of hair colours
- Hair styles should be worn in a safe way that promotes our school's core values
- Students involved in Physical Education activities should wear Physical Education clothes only when they are in practical lessons
All Sixth Form students are issued with a photographic ID card that grants them access to the Sixth Form Centre via card readers on every outer door. It is compulsory for Sixth Form Students to wear their ID cards at all times.
For school trips students should dress appropriately in accordance with the nature of the trip.